The Laboratory of Electrical, Electronic & Optoelectronic Metrology has an accreditation certificate issued by the Polish Centre for Accreditation (AP 015). It confirms compliance with PN-EN ISO/IEC 17025:2005 in the following calibration areas:
- basic parameter metrology such as DC&AC, LF voltage and current, resistance, capacitance, inductance, impedance as well as power and automation of measurement systems;
- telecommunication parameters metrology – RF and microwave signals and also transmission parameters of telecommunications networks (PDH/SDH, Ethernet, SONET etc.);
- optoelectronic metrology of such parameters as optical power, wavelength, chromatic and polarization dispersion, optical attenuation and optical fibre length;
- temperature and humidity metrology;
- time and frequency metrology – accurate measurements of frequency, time, phase time, interval, TIE.
Calibration and test (also on site) of electrical, telecom, RF, time & frequency, optoelectronic, temperature and humidity measurement equipment, design and realization of electrical and electronic, RF as well as optoelectronic measurement systems.
The Laboratory is located within Central Chamber for Telecommunication Metrology (Z-12).
Tel. (+48) 22 5128 407