EMC Testing Laboratory, accredited at Polish Centre of Accreditation (Certificate No. AB 666), located within Electromagnetic Compatibility Department (Z-21), performs tests in four main areas:
- EMC measurements of equipment covered in EMC Directive according to standards of PN-EN series and military equipment according to standards NO series;
- antennas according to standards PN-T series;
- coaxial cables according to standard IEC 1196-1;
- electromagnetic field sources for safety and environment protection according to Polish government regulations.
Apart from the specified above measurements the Laboratory perform also the following measurements:
- shielding effectiveness of structures according to military standards NO series;
- NSA measurements of open area test sites and anechoic chambers according to standard PN-EN 55016-1-1.
The Laboratory is specialized in making measurements of industrial equipment, performed on the site of its installation or in place of manufacture, including equipment for use in special environments.