The Laboratory, located within Electromagnetic Compatibility Department (Z-21), has accreditation certificate No AP016 issued by Polish Centre of Calibration – PCA.
The Laboratory has a unique capability to calibrate the equipment used in EMC measurements according to EMC Directive requirements. It is the first laboratory in Poland of that kind and, to some extent unique also in Europe, being completely independent of the manufacturers of measuring equipment.
The Laboratory, due to modern calibration equipment and highly qualified personnel, is authorized to check and calibrate (according to standard EN 55016–xx
series, unless stated otherwise) the parameters of the following measuring apparatus used in the EMC measurements:
- radio interference meters/test receivers;
- artificial mains networks (AMN)/line impedance stabilization networks (LISN);
- click analyzers;
- absorption clamps;
- test antennas;
- test signal generators for checking radio interference meters and click analyzers;
- voltage and current RF probes;
- coupling/decoupling networks (CDN);
- power meters;
- ESD generators - according to PN-EN 61000-4-2,
- EFT/B generators - according to PN-EN 61000-4-4,
- surge generators - according to PN-EN 61000-4-5.
Calibration confirms compliance with PN-EN ISO/IEC 17025:2005. Laboratory is a signatory of ILAC MRA, calibration certificates are accepted by other signatories of ILAC MRA all over the world.