The National Institute of Telecommunications organizes and co-organizes regular international scientific conferences:
- International Conference on Transparent Optical Networks (ICTON) dedicated to optical fiber communications networks (since 1999).
- International Wrocław Symposium and Exhibition on Electromagnetic Compatibility symposium organized every two years jointly with Wrocław Institute of Technology dedicated to issues of electromagnetic compatibility (since 1972).
- International Conference on Decision Support for Telecommunications and Information Society (DSTIS) dedicated to supporting decisions in the area of telecommunications and information society (since 2000),
- ICTON - "Mediterranean Winter" (ICTON-MW) is a satellite event to ICTON intended to provide an international forum of discussion and promotion of research advances in Mediterranean region (2007-2009),
- International Conference on Semiconductor Materials and Optics (SMMO) dedicated to physics and technology of novel semiconductor and optical materials (2007-2008),
- Centre of Excellence Workshop on Optimizing the Transition to a Next Generation Network (2008),
- Construction of a Local Telecommunications Infrastructure Using Structural Funds of the European Union,
- International Experiences on Interconnection Issues (INTERCON) annual forum for exchange of views on issues associated with liberalization of markets for telecommunication services (1998-2004),
- International Conference on Research for Information Society (RIS) as a part of propagation of the information society concept, forum for discussions at the National Institute of Telecommunications on projects, initiatives and achievements in that area (1998-2003),
- Workshop on the Prospects of Personal Wireless Communications - NEXWAY (PPWC) workshops organized by the National Institute of Telecommunications under NEXWAY network of excellence (2004-2005).