The Equipment and Systems Testing Department carries out research in the field of radiocommunications.
Competences and offers of the Department:
- cooperation in research programs dealing with radio equipment and systems;
- expert opinions concerning telecommunications equipment and systems;
- consultancy in radiocommunication requirements and standards;
- preparation of test plans for conformance assessment with essential requirements of European Directives (as a base for CE marking and manufacturers declaration of conformity);
- testing of radio equipment and systems within the frequency range of 9 kHz to 40 GHz, performed according to the standard procedures or test plans agreed with the customer;
- testing of electronic and electrical devices in respect of EMC characteristics and user safety;
- preparation of technical requirements and test methodology for ICT equipment.
The Department runs Telecommunications Equipment Testing Laboratory accredited by Polish Centre of Accreditation (PCA).
|Postal address:||Instytut Łączności - Equipment and Systems Testing Department
04-894 Warszawa, Poland
|Tel.:||(+48) 22 51 28 358, 22 51 28 258|
|Fax:||(+48) 22 51 28 180|